Character Cave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amerfere's November Adoptables

Poll

Suggestions

[ 0 ]
    Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_lcap10%Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_lcap150%Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_rcap1 [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_lcap10%Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_lcap150%Amerfere's November Adoptables Vote_rcap1 [50%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Amerfere © Kayla Marie B.
    Amerfere © Kayla Marie B.
    Retired Staff

Amerfere's November Adoptables Empty Amerfere's November Adoptables

Post  Amerfere © Kayla Marie B. Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Please do not resell these, though you can give them away if you wish. Please let me know when this has occurred. If you become tired of the character, please donate it back to me if you haven't found someone to give it to. Do not remove any copyrights that are on these characters. Yes, it is first come first serve. All of them are genderless until you adopt them. They are also nameless until you adopt them. You have the choice to give them their names and genders. Since I do not have many made just yet, you may only adopt once this month until further notice.

Amerfere's November Adoptables 5

2 - CLAIMED
    Amerfere's November Adoptables 4

Amerfere's November Adoptables 3

Amerfere's November Adoptables 2

Amerfere's November Adoptables 1

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:55 pm