Character Cave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter's TOS

Alpha α

Alter's TOS Empty Alter's TOS

Post  Alter Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Characters
    I, Alter, do not allow resell of characters given to another user by me (without my permission.)
    I, Alter, do not allow trading of characters given to another user by me (without my permission.)
    I, Alter, do not allow characters given to another user by me to be given away (without my permission.)

Custom Art
    I, Alter, do allow art made by me, custom, to be sold to another user other than the one it is intended for (without my permission.)
    I, Alter, do allow art made by me, custom, to be traded to another user other than the one it is intended for (without my permission.)
    I, Alter, do allow art made by me, custom, to be given to another user other than the one it is intended for (without my permission.)

Premade Permission
    I, Alter, do not allow any premade made by me have its permission swapped from one user to another (without my permission.)

Freebies
    I do allow slight modding to my freebies.
    My freebies can not be used at these places: Mystical Realms
    You may sell markings on reference templates made by me.

Premades
    I do/ allow slight modding to my premades.
    My premades cannot be used at these places: Mystical Realms

I do not allow these people to use my art: Luxor, Sadie
    I do not allow my art to be used at these places: Mystical Realms

These people have permission to use all of my premades forever: Kaalasmallteeth, Shad0wz, Clovette

Species:
    All of the following species are copyright and owned by me. Permission for myself, Alter, is implied.
    Thylofoxagons (CLOSED)- Blackout, Kaalasmallteeth, Shad0wz, Clovette
    Terok (CLOSED)- Kaalasmallteeth, Shad0wz, Clovette
    Nurgi (CLOSED) - Clovette, Kokoa, Pink, KaalaSmallteeth, Static
    Pulmaus (CLOSED) - Kaalasmallteeth, Clovette, Ventisia, Sorttraz, Jasoncats13, KenazRaventooth, Heart-Beat
    Eytii (CLOSED) - Kaalasmallteeth, Ventisia, KenazRaventooth, Heart-Beat, MidnightsMadness

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:53 am