Character Cave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D

Kokoa
    Kokoa
    Admin Assistant Λ

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D Empty Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D

Post  Kokoa Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Hoy the ship. Arghh..I'm KatyClaw3/Kokoa/BreezeTail.Some may know me, some may not.

I love big introductions, I'm an open book so,
    ---
    My name is Brianna, but only close friends can call me Bri.
    Only, Alex/rodent is aloud to call me Brinana.
    I'm 4"9 and I weigh around one hundred pounds. Short and chubby(Not afraid to admit it).
    I'm 15 and I'm a Freshman at High School.
    Single, not the biggest fan on relationships.
    My birthday is April 13th, 1998
    My two best friends who's always been there for me is Maddie(Frankie)and Ellie(Allin)
    My special wives are Alter, and Snow/RizaHawkeye <:
    I love these four girls, mess with me, and I'll mess your face up.
    Though that doesn't mean I don't love my other friends, you're all special/unique to me. I will defend them in anyway!
    I'm a big supporter of friends, if I know you and you're a friend and you're an AA/Admin on a site. Tell me! And I'll go and support you!
    I live in the US, the southern Arkansas.
    I like alot of music, if you want to know my favorite bands, feel free to ask me.
    I'm nice 99.9% of the time.
    I write tons and tons of stories, if you want to read them, ask c:.

I'm absolutely obsessed with Johnny Depp, Fun.,Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr.
    So don't be surprised if I talk about them or squeal over pictures. If I ever met them, I would be like;

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D 10ndfs0

I'm also a nerd. I love DBZ or Dragon Ball Z, or Pokemon but I only love the First Generation, I love Naruto or Black Butler, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Chowder, Marvelous Adventure's of Flapjack, I also sometimes watch Bleach but never much, I love Supernatural(Castiel<3),Vampire Diaries(I ship Delena all the way) Doctor Who(Tenth Doctor and Rose<3)Teen Wolf(Sterek<3)and How I Met Your Mother.(Barney and Robin<3)
    Must I say, I'm Crazy.

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D 30m3fc0

Personality wise-
    I'm a big goofball! I love making people laugh at my cheesy jokes, I've been called 'dorky' and 'weird' but I'm proud of that. I'm outgoing, like to tease people,and hilarious.
    I'm also friendly and I love to work with other people. Most of my teachers and friends call me a very..hyper person. I've been on Chatlands for about 8 years 1/2 so I've met a lot of people and I've made friends very quickly.
    I am very into nature and will pull over on the side of the road to move a turtle so it doesn't get run over. I like all kinds of weather (except when it is over 80 degrees)
    I don't like people who lie or are high and mighty. I also hate people who abuse animals. People like that should be put away for ever! :I
    I'm a gay supporter, so I will defend people who say its wrong.
    I am a Aries, which means I'm VERY stubborn and hard-headed. I will argue alot and I won't tell you if you're right. I also like challenges, many kinds.

I could go on, but you have stuff to do!

Other Stuff:
    I've been roaming around the chats for years now, mostly Catspawisland, Yin and Yang. In case you wanted to know, I am usually on Yin and Yang,because I'm an Admin Assistant, so if your stuck with anything or want to ask me some questions just go ahead and ask me, I am really friendly, sweet and kind so don't be nervous, I love to help anyway I can.

Questioning Wise:
    - Art related questions, such as how to make make transparent backgrounds to use as poses or how to colour.
    I even will critique your drawings and give you pointers to help you get better if you'd like!
    - Questions about how to use the chatlands. Need help figuring out how to put an away message up or add a friend? I can also help you with the coding in your sniff to make it all pretty like mine!
    - Life problemss.3: If you're feeling down and need someone to talk to for advice, I'm always willing to listen and lend a hand, if I can. Now if only I took my own advice Very Happy
    - Some subjects in school. I won't give you the answer, but I'd enjoy helping you figure out how to solve a problem. (Not so good at math or science though, I warn you. :0 My best subjects were literature and history.)

--
    So there is my introduction, PM me for anything Very Happy.
    Alpha α

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D Empty Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D

Post  Alter Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi darling. <3 Welcome to CC. And congrats. Thank you so much for helping. <3
    Kokoa
    Kokoa
    Admin Assistant Λ

Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D Empty Re: Hey there, gorgeous. Come here often?;D

Post  Kokoa Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Anytime dear<3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:14 pm